1.0 EFT Term to June 30, 2024
Start Date: October 2023
Community Therapy Services is a private, nonprofit agency that has been providing Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy services to clients, care providers and care organizations in Manitoba for over sixty years. We aim to enhance the quality of life and optimize the health and independence of our client’s through direct and consultative services.
Community Therapy Services (CTS) is seeking a Physiotherapist to provide service to CTS programs within the Winnipeg area at 1.0 EFT for a term position to June 30, 2024. The Physiotherapist will assess clients’ physical and functional status within their environment by collecting, analyzing and interpreting information obtained through observation, interview, record review and objective testing. The Physiotherapist will communicate their findings with the client’s care team and document results as per agency guidelines and professional standards.
Pay is as per MAHCP scale.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Entry-to-practice academic credential in Physiotherapy from an accredited Canadian university program or approved equivalent if internationally educated
- Registered on the Practicing Roster of the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Experience in community and/or long term care setting an asset
- Competence in an Indigenous language and/or knowledge in Indigenous customs, traditions and values an asset
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. Each successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please submit a resumé and cover letter to Carol Scott, Manager of Therapeutic Services, firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact with questions at 204-949-0533, extension 227.
Date of Posting: August 15, 2023 Position will remain open until filled.