POSITIONS WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
0.8 EFT Term Position to February 2023 – Winnipeg Area
Casual Position – Northern Fly-In Program (may be combined with above posting)
Community Therapy Services is a private, nonprofit agency that has been providing Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy services to clients, care providers and care organizations in Manitoba for over sixty years. We aim to enhance the quality of life and optimize the health and independence of our client’s through direct and consultative services.
The clinician will assess clients’ physical and functional status within their environment by collecting, analyzing and interpreting information obtained through observation, interview, record review and objective testing. Therapists will communicate their findings with the client’s care team and document results as per agency guidelines and professional standards.
Pay is as per MAHCP scale
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Entry-to-practice academic credential in Physiotherapy from an accredited Canadian university program or approved equivalent if internationally educated
· Physiotherapy candidates must be registered on the Practicing Roster of the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba
· Experience in community practice an asset
· Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
· May be required to occasionally work extended hours
· Competence in an Indigenous language and/or knowledge in Indigenous customs, traditions and values an asset
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. Successful candidates will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please submit a resumé and cover letter to Valentina Cornejo, Manager of Therapeutic Services, email@example.com Feel free to contact with questions. Phone: 204-949-0533 (ext. 227